Header Ads Widget

My Journey of Trust and Tough Choices"


 



I need some guidance with a tough decision I'm facing.


I met this lady on Facebook and decided to try online dating for the first time. Our relationship began while she was working abroad with a good salary, while I was struggling financially. Initially, I thought of ending it due to my financial instability, but sometimes strangers become significant in our lives. As we grew closer, we shared our challenges. She mentioned having a son, which didn't affect my commitment to the relationship as I understood the dynamics of being in such situations myself.


When I asked her for financial help to start a business, she generously sent me GHc7500. I planned to use part of it for the business but felt compelled to use a significant portion to help her father with medical bills, as he was unwell at the time, which was Ghc 4000, and also use that opportunity to meet her family as well. This decision made a positive impact on his recovery, and he's been grateful since.


The remaining amount significantly improved my life over the past two years. It helped me cover visa fees, provided shelter, and more. Recently, she's faced difficulties as her siblings mismanaged the money she earned abroad.









To support her, I covered her child's expenses and even set up a laundry business for her. However, she expressed a desire to travel again and abandon the business. Despite my efforts to assist her with the visa process and ensure her needs are met, I discovered she's involved with another person, claiming they are also abroad. It was unexpected, and she initially denied it until I showed evidence.


I had plans for our future, even purchasing a half plot of land in her name without her knowledge, alongside owning land in my own name as well. Learning about her involvement with someone else has deeply hurt me and shattered my trust in the relationship. I'm considering stepping back to reassess things.


However, my concern lies with her father, who has treated me like his own son since the beginning, even when I was struggling. I fear hurting him if I choose to end the relationship.


I'm contemplating giving her the half plot and some financial support if I decide to end things, as a gesture of appreciation and to assist her in moving forward.


I'm feeling lost and would appreciate any advice or guidance on this matter.


-Kofi.

Post a Comment

0 Comments